If you desire a pastoral visit to receive Word and Sacrament, please contact pastor.
There are resources available for members to use at home here.
Week of July 5 Announcements
Quarterly Meeting: Our meeting will be held on July 19th, after the 10:00 a.m. service.
Easter Flower Donations: Because no flowers were purchased for Easter, we are returning all donations. Look in your church mailbox. Thank you to all who donated.
Lawn Mowing: There is a list on the bulletin board for volunteering to mow the grass. Please consider taking a turn. If you have questions about equipment or getting into the shed, please speak with Scott Schultz, Scott Claussen or pastor.
We will continue to meet in groups of 40 or less. Please sign up for a time slot on the website (willmarwels.net). There is one time slot to attend on Thursdays and two on Sundays (if the two times on Sunday fill up, we will add a third). If you are unable to access the website, please call the secretary at 235-5996 or pastor at 444-7641 to schedule your time. If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending. While at church, please follow recommendations for hand washing, distancing and face coverings. If you are uncomfortable meeting at church, please contact pastor to schedule a private meeting, either at your home or at church.
We are now able to offer electronic giving as an alternate means of giving your offering. Look for the red circle on the right side of any page on our website that says “Give.” You may give a one-time or recurring offering. You may designate a fund for your offering. If you would like your offering to go to two different funds, there are two ways to accomplish this. The first would be to make two separate transactions. The other way would be to include a note indicating how you would like your offering split. You may give using your bank account or a debit card. Please note that there are no fees charged when you set up an ACH transaction from your bank. There is 1.9% fee to make a debit card transaction. If you have any questions about setting up an account or questions about using the electronic giving option, please let pastor know.
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Immanuel Ev. Luth. Church
- Maximum occupancy for Divine Services is 40 people.
- Those who have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Common symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- Less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Those who may be at higher risk for severe illness are strongly encouraged to stay home.
- Those who are in contact with a household member or coworker experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from people not in your household.
- All are encouraged to wear a face covering or mask when they are able.
- Please refrain from embracing or hand-shaking.
- An offering plate will be placed by the double doors leading into the Sanctuary. The offering plate will not be passed from pew to pew.
- The following practices will be implemented as we receive the Sacrament:
- Move forward to stand in front of the first pew via the main aisle. Return to your pew down the side aisles.
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet. Members in the same household may stand together.
- Please hold your hand out for the pastor to place the host into your hand. Please do not try to grab the host from him.
- Please take the cup that is closest to you.
- The chalice will be wiped with a purificator soaked in grain alcohol between uses.
- Communion vessels will be washed between services.
- Service folders will not be reused. If you do not want to take your service folder home with you, please place it in the recycling box near the double doors to the Sanctuary.
- Pews and other commonly touched surfaces such as door handles and water faucet handles will be sanitized after each service.
- Private services of Word and Sacrament are available at any time by appointment for those who are unable or uncomfortable attending public Services.